It pained Scott to put Jake in this outift, but it had to be done. Thank you 5th Grade Team for getting this for Jake. I have another one in a 6 month size so I can torture Daddy another day.
We had a good day today. Jake sleeps for 3 hours spells and eats. He goes right back to sleep. I get him around 2:30am to feed him on my own. It's our time to just hang out. The next feeding is when Scott and I share the duty. Jake was very fussy for the morning, but he was wide eyed and lookin around.
Becky came to visit today! She brought us subs for lunch, too! Oh yum! I feel bad though! I forgot to show Becky Jake's room! ACK!
I'm still a little sore, but the headache went away. I haven't been out of the house except to the doctor's office, and I am ok with that. However, tomorrow, Scott is taking Jake to his parents house tomorrow so Jordan and I can go see Eclipse. I don't know if I can sit that long, but we will see.
No comments:
Post a Comment